Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New and improved videos

I've figured out how to post videos with better audio on YouTube. I haven't figured out how to make the pictures better (although I think that the current videos might be better than the earlier ones), but the audio now matches up with the video. So for those of you who are really baby junkies (is there anyone out there since we don't get any comments!?!), you should revisit the videos in earlier posts. Personally, I think that the videos are now completely different (!) since the appropriate audio makes a world of difference.

I did get a random comment from some 21 year old saying "Cool dog... Aussie?" regarding one of my YouTube videos of Margaret and Maddie, but nothing from the dedicated (sic) crew of baby blog readers........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, This is Mark tryig to post an "anonymous" comment to see if they show up in the blog. BTW, I have to say that I LOVE your blog. Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, This is Mark again. Now I'm trying to leave a comment with a name (rather than anonymous), but no google/blogger account. Again, love the blog.
Mark