Thursday, March 15, 2007

How to leave comments

I've gotten some feedback from my dedicated readers suggesting that they'd like to leave comments, but don't want to go through the whole rigamarole of setting up a Google/Blogger account to do so. To avoid having to create a Google account, click on comments at the bottom of a post, then write your comment (a glowing one, no doubt), then either pick "anonymous" or "other". In the latter case, you can enter your name if you wish while in the former case, you could always "sign" your comment with some identifying info. Then be sure to "post" (or "publish") your comment. Upshot is that there's no need to actually create a Google account to leave comments.

There are reports that Blogger isn't great at actually showing comments, but I've managed to leave a few for myself (since I'm naturally a dedicated reader of my own blog), so it can be done.

And thanks to all of our fans out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, Here's a comment for you. Love yah, Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, Love your blog. The improved videos are indeed better and so fun to watch. Margaret is amazing. Hugs to all.