Tuesday, December 4, 2007

By request, solo Teddy pics

It has been brought to my attention, by a long-time, devoted reader, that I haven't posted enough solo Teddy pics. Due to her ability to infiltrate any scene, Margaret seems to be in too many of the photos that also include the boy.



In other news, I complained about Teddy's recent tendency to, well, cry a lot in my last post. He outdid himself last night, putting on an impressive 45 minute crying session for no apparent reason. Luckily, just when it appeared that Teddy's eyes would pop out of his head due to the effort behind his wailing, our thoughtful first child provided an ideal distraction. In particular, she barfed in her crib and managed to do a nice job of rolling in it. Lovely. As I carried barfy sheets and poor GiGi, an unfortunate victim of collateral damage, down to the washing machine in the middle of the night, I wished that someone would remind me why we had kids.

Of course, Margaret yells "Papa, papa!" with a big grin on her face when I get home today, and it's all ok.

No comments: