Friday, October 12, 2007

A pressing issue - how to order pictures

So I haven't been posting photos on Kodak Gallery lately. Unfortunately, this has deprived my dedicated audience of the stellar wit that I displayed in my descriptions of the earlier photos that I posted on Kodak Gallery. More importantly, some people don't know how to order photos.

But this is pretty easy to fix. You can order physical copies of the photos that I post on Flickr using the following procedure:

1) Create a Flickr account at Flickr.com. This is pretty easy.

2) Look for my photos by searching for Manuz1234 (that's my Flickr account name) using the "Search, Flickr members" or "Search, people" in the Flickr search.

You should then be able to see all of my photos.

3) To order a copy of a picture, after clicking on a picture, you should see an "order prints" button at the top of picture (note that I believe that you need to be signed in to a Flickr account to see this button.) Clicking this should add it to your shopping cart (you may have to choose the size, etc.), and you can then have them sent to you by snail mail after choosing all of the photos that you want.

By the way, we've ordered a few pics from Flickr and have been pretty happy with the quality. The key, from my point of view, is that Flickr is much more flexible for displaying pics on a blog than Kodak Gallery. And the blog gives me much more creative (sic) freedom than the captions on Kodak Gallery ever did.

No comments: