Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Xmas Photos 2009

We're trying to work out the photo to include with our annual Xmas card. This involves two issues. First, actually getting a picture taken. This is harder than one might think. At least one, if not both, of the kids invariably objects to having a picture taken. Then, when we get them both in place, it's almost impossible to get both of them to sit still, much less to look at the camera. And a smile - impossible! The result is that we all - kids and parents - get very frustrated. I ended up snapping about 50 pictures during our recent session, and the best - in fact, the only remotely acceptable ones - are reproduced below:



























































I think that I'm leaning towards the first (or maybe the third), but any specific votes would be appreciated. In any event, most of the dedicated (sic) readers of this blog will get the ultimate selection anyway, so you at least get to see some of the others.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

#3!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1, and Peter votes for #3 with #1 second. I also like the photo of the two kids climbing on the turtle in your series of photos.
Nancy

Biff Speckman said...

I like #4. Or this one: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wb-ClkG28L2zunfGald0zA?feat=directlink

Anonymous said...

I like 1 and 3, but I think all of them are eye-catching. How about a collage? I think you do a great job of getting photos as witness all the ones you post on your blog...the kids are fantastic. Of course, I'm not prejudiced. Grandma Mary