Sunday, November 2, 2008

Almost done

I have a colleague who lives in NoVa, part of the battleground state Virginia, whose two-year-old walks around saying "I Barack Obama and I approve this message." My colleague is a McCain supporter, but regardless, what are we doing to our kids? I suppose, when I vote with Maggie and get the "I voted" sticker that I put on her (hopefully, we'll get a few because those stickers are the key from her point of view), we're introducing them to their "civic duty."



Margaret had earlier looked through the rouges gallery of commentators in the Washington Post that gave predictions on the election. Her prescient observation: Lots of guys! Sure enough, out of 14 commentators, there were two women. Those women? Adrianna Huffington and Eleanor Clift. Double groan.

No comments: